Because I spent the end of 2012 thinking about all the best stuff that I watched/read/heard/bought this year and then subjecting absolutely anyone that would listen to me to my obnoxious opinions, I am feeling particularly grateful for both my media consumption and the cool-ass people I’ve met on the internet. The internet is great for this whole thing, you know? Shouting your opinions into the void as loudly as possible and, sometimes, getting a response back! There are other people in the void. Did you know that? Crazy.
Anyway, inspired by this gratitude and by the awesome Jessica of The Belle Lumiere who sent a copy of The Fault In Our Stars winging my way the second I complained that I hadn’t read it yet and told me only to pay it forward, I’m having a giveaway!
The Prize for a Winner Located in the US:+
– A one month subscription to Hulu Plus
– A paperback copy of The Song of Achilles
– A digital copy of Lavender Diamond’s Incorruptible Heart
The Prize for a Winner Located outside the US:
– a $20 e-certificate to Amazon.com
– You must comment on this post! You can comment only once! Multiple comments will disqualify you from the giveaway.
– You can reblog this post for one additional entry. You must be following my Tumblr. Likes do not count. Must include #ashrussell in your tags. Multiple reblogs disqualify you from the giveaway. You must include a link to your reblog in your comment on this post or I cannot count your extra entry.
That’s it! Comments will be open until 12am CST on January 7th 2013. The winner will be chosen at random using Random.org and contacted no later than 12pm CST January 7. If the winner does not respond within 24 hours of contact, a new winner will be chosen.
+ If the winner already owns a portion of the prize, substitutions can be made at my discretion.
Update: The winner of my first ever giveaway is the awesome Rae from Say It Ain’t So who is one of my favorite bloggers (No, seriously, go look at the amaaaaaazing pictures of Louisville she posted!) and one of the most loyal readers and commenters I could ever hope to have! Congrats to her and thanks to everyone who entered!